lunes, 9 de marzo de 2015


"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" 


I could easily say that this guys are definitely on my "Top 3" favorite cartoons of all time, I loved this guys, and I still do, their toys, movies, games, everything, i just can't get enough of them.

But i also have to say, that, this specific ninja turtles series, had a different purpose that the rest of the "ODE", I painted them like a year ago, as an exercise to see how I would redesign them with a more realistic look, before seeing the new designs of the movie, and this is what came out of that, a little more clean, i tried to stay true to the original design as much as i could.

Although I'm sure this is not going to be the last time i will paint the ninja turtles, but was a good exercise.




let me leave you here a link to the original"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" cartoon intro, so you can get nostalgic too!


Also here is a link to the full idea behind the design of this guys.













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario